Simple Summer Recipes- Fritatta Fabness


So personally when we get our yearly week of summer my body goes into a shock and I loose my appetite, given the choice I'd live on Ice Creams and sugar filled frozen drinks but I do accept that isn't the healthiest lifestyle!
So instead I try and have one decent meal, one that doesn't take much prep and even less cooking because a hot kitchen with a poor distracter fan isn't my idea of summer lovin.
A simple recipe I've loved this week is Fritatta.
This can be tailored to pretty ,much any diet and budget. I've basically just threw what I had left in the fridge together and threw in the oven.

I went with spinach, ham, cheese and peppers. (probably a lil too much cheese)!

Mix your core ingredients in a bowl ensuring everything is well intermingled. Transfer to an oven dish bowl I recommend ceramic mainly for after cleaning purposes.
Mix 3 medium eggs in a jug and cover the oven dish, and bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with crusty bread and salad.

Enjoy!
x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig