Friday Feels







Friday lunch time and the usual conversation crops up- Any plans for the weekend?
And bold as brass I say sleeping! No not the most glamorous but I am certainly not ashamed.

I don't know if its the looming mid twenty status but I am genuinely giving less of a shit. Am starting to really appreciate the need to take care of yourself and not care too much at what your perceived as. Now I am certainly the first to check in some-where and Instagram a cocktail but I can promise this weekend my snapchat is full of a few cheeky vino's, cuddles with a rabbit and a HUGE OITNB binge.

And thats ok! Its ok to chill and sleep for hours and eat too much and then get upset about eating too much and wake up monday feeling very accomplished.

To Hell With It!!!

So whether you go the gym, run some chores, go shopping or do naff all...

Have a Happy Weekend Folks!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig