Topshop Matte Nails Review

Topshop make-up is like marmite to me, it's either fab and I love it or it's rubbish and I hate it.
I noticed these little matte beauties had arrived online and after a recent shopping trip I decided to give one a go.


I ended up picking the shade Brutal as I had my autumn/winter head on. From the outside it looked like a delicous plum like purple (to me anyway) but once applied..





It was alot darker than I imagined and the application was kind of awkward as you can see I need to clean up a little. There is no denying the matte effect which is nice and although the colour wasn't exactly what I expected but I still like it. The downside is the messy application but that might be my own clumsy fault.
All in all,  I would purchase again but maybe take colour into more consideration.
Have you tired any topshop make-up?

2 comments

  1. I tried one also, think it's called Dress Up or something along those lines.. and I really found it odd, I've just reviewed it on my blog and I was like.. What even is this? Haha :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Topshop made matte nail polish! This looks a bit odd to me, like painted on marker. Definitely not what you would expect from the bottle! In my experience with matte nail polish, it always loses its matte-ness after a couple of days anyway and looks like regular nail polish.


    xo


    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig