Lil Primark Haul






Ok so I had a lil lapse of savings head and treated myself to a few bits in Primark, but come on it's primark surely it doesn't count :P

13 Pounds.
Right I know this is a little summery as really it's autumn/winter purchasing time but I feel fate has rewarded me, as the day I bought this the sun came out and hasn't gone away (yet). Also as the weather seems to be gradually turning I can add tights and a chunky cardigan and it'll be fine.



8 Pounds.


Well as Clueless is one of my favourite films the moment I saw this I just couldn't resist, the cute check print is bang on for the new season and the peter pan collar gives it a proper preppy feel which I love. I'll be doing a post looking at Cher as a style icon and this will definetely be making an appearence.

Hats- 8 Pound per.
I have been after a pork pie hat for a while now and was just about to purchase one from Topshop when I spied these little beauties. The excuse for why there is two, is that as am still purchasing autumn/winter items I didn't know which colour would be best (hope you're buying this) so for 8 pound I think it was only right I get it in two colours, well you never know.


3 Pound.
After seeing alot of celebrities sporting really simple yet pretty bangles that just have two gold studs I was very pleased to see a (very) cheap copy. There isn't much to these bracelets but I think thats what makes them so pretty.


2 comments

  1. Love that tartan top! I saw the red version but haven't seen a blue one before - will have to keep an eye out! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig