Seeking Sunshine


Is there anything better than a summer holiday? The sea, sun, sand, food, culture and of course crazy measured cocktails. I have been to Rhodes before and I am a massive advocate for Greece, given the choice I'd probably live on Gyros and Feta cheese!
We stayed at the Eden Roc resort -
http://www.edenroc.gr/

It was a beautiful resort, sparkling surfaces nothing out of place and you could tell it had recently been done up. The food was fabulous, a great choice and my personal vice banana ice cream was an ample delight.
The theme spread to my cocktail choice, a banana colada. Some might say I went a little bananas (yes I went there).

We took a trip to the old town which was archetypal Greece, stone pillars, battered vehicles, stretching vines and cobbled pathways. Felt rather game of thronesy I must say.

The sea surrounding the island was that beautiful two-tone aqua blue that made you just want to dive in and butterfly ever so eloquently about.

After 7 days I felt completely rested and revitalised. I would highly recommend Eden Roc and strongly sway you to visit Rhodes.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig