Happy Yorkshire Day!


Happy Yorkshire Day!

So this is my first official one as I have actually never heard of it before. I like to say I am an honorary Yorkshire girl and I hope I have done it proud.
After initially moving up' dales for University I fell in love with Leeds and its welcomed  me with open arms.
Sadly I didn't get to do anything terrible exciting as I was in work but I did provide the white rose cupcakes ;)



Please excuse the messy room but I tried to channel my inner gal on the moors hence the faux fur gilet (a very loose theme yes).
Stripe Shirt Dress- Topshop. Similar  Here
Faux Fur Gilet- New Look. Similar Here


And just to end on my favourite Yorkshire related quote from a top guy...


No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig