Trends On Trial: Pyjama Party



So I have been seeing a lot of the Pyjama style on the scene of late and must admit have been in two minds about it!
I recall an embarrassing growing up story of my mum dressing me in a less than attractive lilac t-shirt dress which looked and felt like a nightie and we had a blazing row over!
That trauma aside I feel the way the look has been brought in a styled by such examples as Alexander Wang, Givenchy and Celine, the look is way more feminine and classy.

Slip dresses, pjama style jackets and loose pretty patterned trousers are a wash in fashion.

I think the look can be a bit off putting because you really don't want to look like you've been caught out going the shop in your p.j's but I think the trick is definitely one key piece styled up really well.


Here is my nod to the trend-




I wore a pyjama style trouser from River Island (currently sold out) and a nice simple Bardot top from Topshop  (link here)

The trousers I must admit were really comfortable and classy and I didn't get any pyjama remarks or barmies with the mother!




Here are a few of my other picks-


River Island £40

River Island £30

Topshop £36
I Recommend with the gorgeous trousers below!

Topshop £39


Hope you enjoyed!
x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig