Birthday Bonanza


So I recently celebrated a birthday, mine lands on the last day of August so growing up I am used to most of my friends being on holiday so never think much of it! But I was utterly spoilt, on the day I came in to work to find my desk decorated, cakes, cards and presents it was so lovely!



I nearly cried! I couldn't believe how sweet my colleagues are.
I took the next day off work so myself and Sam could go for a meal and a few drinks.
We went to Stockdales of Yorkshire for the meal.


The place is fabulous, set in the financial district of Leeds and decorated to a high standard the venue is gorgeous.
The staff were very polite, pleasant and attentive.
The food was fantastic, one of my top steaks.



My only criticism is that we ordered too many sides for our steaks! So some more advise with regard  to ordering pairings would have been ideal.
That said I would still highly recommend and knowing the size of the courses would go back order a little less, and enjoy just as much.

I wore a culottes jumpsuit from Primark and a choker from Missguided, I needed to keep it loose as it was soo hot!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig