Life Lately



We went to see the Wolf Of Wall Street and although the story and writing were amazing there were parts were I could really feel the 3 hour run time. This film isn't for the faint hearted the sex scenes are a plenty and there is ALOT of drug use. However it was a very good film and I can really see why it has been nominated for all those oscars. I would highly recommend (if you're not easily offended!)


Sherlock was back! I am a HUGE fan of sherlock holmes; books, tv series and feature films. I highly anticipated this series but must admit was a little disappointed. Compared to the other series this one didn't have the same effect and there were odd moments that just didn't suit the format. Perhaps the end result was a little rushed as mr. Cumberbatch has sooo many other projects (naturally).















































And finally we went to a new restaurant in the Albert Dock called Smugglers Cove. It was AAAMMAAZZING! I loved the theme and the layout was incredible. I had doubts it would be a tacky theme and be full of screaming kids but I couldn't have been more wrong. If you're ever in the area I highly recommend! There are rum based cocktails and menu's printed on treasure maps.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig