So this is christmas, and what have you done?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Y'all


Well that's it for another year! Hope you all had a fab time, I know I did. First another apology for being MIA again but this holiday had me pretty busy visiting family and friends, partying and of course eating waayy too much! 

Anywhoo am back now with many posts planned but first a little catch up of the recent festivities.
















I never bothered posting about this nail art as I found it pretty hard and pinickity!






I was a very lucky girl and got pretty spoilt this year! I'll be doing subsequent posts about some of my lovely presents as they were fairly beauty based.

I'll be doing another post pretty soon discussing New Year Resolutions etc

X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig