The Beauty Post- The October Review































First up is Barry M Vegas Mascara-
Honestly I only got this because I got it free at Boots but never look a gift horse in the mouth! However when it came to applying the product I found it slightly wet, it was very gloopy and the brush didn't seem to filter any excess away. You could tell it had seperated and thickened my lashes but for the awkwardness of application the end result isn't anything to wow about.
Application- *
Value for money- **
Buy Again? No!

Next is L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum-
The claims of this product are to even out skin tone, improve texture and overall make skin appear in better condition. I have been using it twice a-day as recommended for a month now and honestly I can't really see a difference! The product is easy to apply, soaks in quickly and dries fabulously but it smells well odd, it's like a weird slightly gone-off chemical and if it was any stronger I wouldn't of been able to use it! I suffer from redness so when I read that this product helped improve colour I was excited but sadly it hasn't made a difference there. That said my texture does feel nicer, less bumpy and my forehead seems smoother. Still not a wow-er though.
Application- ****
Value for money- **
Buy Again? If it goes the distance, yes.

Vaseline Limited Edition Paint The Town Red-
I was so excited when I saw this product out, I love vaseline I think for the price and it's multi-tasking qualities it's an essential. The product is supposed to give lips a red tint, sadly no tint! There was absolutely no colour difference to my lips and I was soo gutted :( That said it smells lovely and does give a little something extra to an otherwise everyday essential. The application is as easy and enjoyable as can be in a lip tin, I personally don't like applying sticky lip products with my fingers!
Application- **
Value for money- **
Buy Again- No, nice one off not a re-buy!

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint-
This is the latest innovation from L'Oreal promising a new way to foundation with a natural effect and to glide on like water. More like you drown in it! The application for this was an utter nightmare I spilt some of it in the sink, splashed it on the worktop and ended up with remanants all over my hands! This product is not for the faint-hearted or clutzy. Once, eventually applied the product did even out and add a nice glow to my skin whilst still appearing like I wasn't wearing anything at all. Perfect for that au-natural look and if you don't like feeling weighed down by make-up.
Appliation-*
Value For Money- *
Buy Again- Not for me personally.

Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Vanilla-
After a bit of a disaster with the Topshop matte nail varnish I had rather been put off anything matte, but when I seen this colour I fell in love and thought I'd chance it again, and am so glad I did!





The colour is a lovely nude and reminds me of Parisan ladies in classy outfits sipping coffee's, tbh nude whether it be lips, nails or handbags makes me feel kinda old! In the nicest possible way it makes me feel grown up like when you were a kid and would put your mums heels on. Highly Recommned!
Application- ****
Value For Money- ***
Buy Again- Definitely!

That's all my reviews done! If you have any questions or comments please share! :)
X


 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig