Student Survival Guide- Satchel Essentials


Hi All, so as part of my student survival series I thought i'd include the things I always needed, this may vary depending on which course you're doing but I've tried to be as broad and inclusive as possible!

1) Any essential work and am not just talking about the stuff you definetly need because you have that seminar that day, think if there is anything you can take to work on in that 2 hour break you have.

2) A diary/organiser, this maybe the traditional hardback version or you may choose a more modern electronic format but I highly recommend a way of keeping track of assignments, exams and the social stuff too, it's also an incentive to plan things too.

3) Stationary, ok I know this is obvious but I always found having a nice pen to write with, highlighters and any other twee junk I could spend my money on did make me want to use it and so work more.

4) I.D, You never know when the next *cough* social occasion will be.

5) Purse, well duh I know, but with a planned budget just to keep in check.

6) Hand Gel, well I think i've already stressed the social aspect of University and I think freshers flu goes without mention, so you're meeting all these new people and not to be too crude but it's a breeding ground for bacteria, carrying round some ant-bacterial gel is one of the ultimate saviours in the fight against flu.

7) Student Card; security, discount, i.d and access to campus equipment, need I say more?

8) Post-it's, these came in so handy I cannot stress it enough; perfect for reminders, highlighting passages or adding onto existing notes.

That's all I could think of as 'essential', do you have any further tips?
X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig