Life Lately..













































Sorry again for another lapse in posting! But this time I have a little something to show for it- The festive Rekorerlig has arrived and is my favourite flavour so I have been enjoying that lately. Next sadly as soon as the temperature drops I seem to be more susceptible to catching cold so I've been adding soup to my diet. I also went to see Ardal O'Hanlon at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, he was brilliant I loved his character in Faher Ted but really enjoyed his stand-up, would highly recommend! Finally I also went to see the new Thor film, I think it was better than the first and Tom Hiddleston plays Loki fabulously!
X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig