Life Lately #1

(1)
(2)
(4)

(3)


(5)













(6)





















(1) Trying to eat healthier.
(2) New Kopparberg Cloudberry very nice!
(3) Visit to the Zoo, baby elephant!
(4) Crosby beach.
(5) Trying to get back into uni work.
(6) New nails rock caviar effect (review coming soon).


So January is nearly been and gone and while most have the back to work blues I am trying desperately hard to avoid going back to the grind. After wishing to eat healthier and exercise more January seems to have escaped any such vows, alas on sunday I will be heading back to Leeds and therefore back to the drawing board with the lines- I must try harder, I must do better in-printed in my head as this is the last part of my last year of what could potentially be my last part of the education system and I have to enter the big wide world.

So here goes!






No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig