Superdrug Vitamin E Range- New Additions




 

I must admit I've only used a few products from the vitamin E Range at superdrug, mainly because I frequent at Boots. However after trying a few items in the range I shall certainly be switching up my routine. 

I tried the Vitamin E Micellar solution, In-Shower-Moisturizer and sugar oil scrub. 
I've been after a micellar solution for a while but was afraid the majority can be quiet stripping on the skin but find that with the added vitamin E the product gets rid of make-up and dirt but still has some moisture for the skin.
The sugar scrub gets rid of dry skin and leaves a silky oily affect on the skin and is very easy to apply and rinse off. 
The in-shower-moisturizer isn't as good as the nivea version but does still do the job, the smell is very vague so isn't too over-powering on the senses. 

Overall, I like the products they're simple, good on the skin, suitable for sensitive skin and smell quiet fresh however perhaps compared to similar products wouldn't fair as well.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig