Avon Calling! Advance Techniques Moroccan Aragan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review






















So I decided to purchase the Advance Techniques Moroccan Aragan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner from Avon. I was advised under the reccommendation of a hairdresser due to the nature of my hair. My hair is thick frizzy and curly and very prone to dryness.
I've used the products a few times now and I am pretty impressed the smell is lovely, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and helps keep the curls in more tact than frizz. You only need a small amount and it is very easy to work into the hair.
However I believe the product is best on thicker hair as I'd say it would just be too heavy for thin hair.
Application- ****
Value for money- *****
Buy Again? Definetly!

Buy Here

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig