Maybelline Baby Lips Review






After hearing many rave reviews and building excitement for the arrival of the maybelline baby lips lip balm to arrive in stores, I couldn't help get caught up in the commotion.
In my personal opinion it's a pretty basic lip balm, I prefer this style of lip balm over having to stick your finger in a gooey tin. That said the application is great, can be used on the move and in a rush.
I picked the cherry one as I love cherry flavour and it didn't disappoint.
My lips haven't dramatically or magically improved but it is an ideal daily lip balm so overall I would reccomend.
***

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig