L'oreal CC Nude Magique Anti-Red Cream Review









My main skin problem is redness, I become red and flustered after walking down the road it's a nightmare! So you can imagine my excitement when L'oreal brought out these CC creams. The cream itself is green yet when you apply it to skin it turns into a foundation like substance a very cool effect. It can be quiet difficult to apply due to this effect though, but if you apply slowly and gradually it's ok. The colour lasts all day and pretty well and the overall effect is average, I won't be chucking out my foundations and saying Hallelujah just yet.






As you can see the effect is subtle yet fair. Still a little red though! If you suffer from redness but only a little I highly recommend.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Femme Fatales & Fairytales...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig